Tour name: Lung Khau Nhin market (Thursday)
Duration: 1 day
Highlight: Lung Khau Nhin Market – Flower H’mong – Black Zao – Zay
Lung Khau is a small market very close to the border with China, close to Muong Khuong town. The Black Dao, Dzay, Tay, Flower H’mong (Red H’mong) minority peoples all attend this market. (more about this market)
Lung Khau Nhin market is held every Thursday starting around 7.30am and closing in the early afternoon. The market is set in beautiful scenery and is very remote. It is a very ‘authentic’ market with few tourists visiting. The market mainly sells vegetables, seeds and livestock for the minority peoples.
A typical itinerary for a day at Lung Khau Nhin Market would be:
– Spend time walking around the market taking in the sights and sounds and perhaps trading with the local people.
– On the way back we will stop in Muong Khuong and pay a visit to pineapple and tea plantations.
– Depending on your itinerary you can have lunch either in Muong Khuong or Lao Cai.
– Drive back to Sapa or Lao Cai.
All prices are quoted in USD.
|Number of persons||2 persons||3 – 4 persons||5 – 9 persons||10 persons up|
Type of tour: Private tour, Medium style
Departure: Every Thursday
– Private car/mini van
– All entrance fees
– Local English speaking guide in Sapa
– Personal expenses